Benefits of Ganapati Japa
- Removes all the negativity in life.
- Gives peace of mind by inducing positive energy.
- Removes all obstacles one faces in life.
- One of the most powerful remedies for anyone who is having Ketu Dasa, Ketu Bhukti in their horoscope. This helps in the elimination of harmful effects of Ketu Graha.
Facts about Lord Ganesha
- Consort: Siddhi, Buddhi
- Food: Modak
- Herb: Durva Grass or Arukampul
- Flower: Erukku
- Weapon: Conch Shell or Shank
- Vehicle: Rat
- Festival: Ganesh Chaturthi
Ganesha, the large head symbolizes understanding, wisdom and high intellectual skills one should possess during their lifetime. The wide mouth symbolizes any natural desire to enjoy worldly desires. The large ears symbolize greater quality to listen and stimulate ideas. The trunk refers to the stability of human mind to face the phases of life along with its ups and downs on should face during their lifetime. The right tusks denote emotions and the left broken tusk wisdom and perfection. Thus, worshipping Lord Ganesha bestows will all the above benefits.