The Rudra Homa is devoted to Lord Rudra as the foremost archetype who is a form of Lord Shiva. Performing this homa subdues the process of death and rejuvenates the individual who is battling against death or any terminal diseases and bless them with good health.
It purifies our previous birth bad karmas, any disorders and relieve us from accidents, very serious sickness or premature death. This Homa is most beneficial when conducted during the Janma Nakshatra of the individual who is suffering from or having the dosha in their horoscope.
Rudra Homa Procedure includes performing Ganapathy pooja, Kalasha Aradhana and chanting of Rudram, Namakam, Chamakam along with the homa is performed as per Shastras. The homa harnesses the positive aura of Rudra and bring you the blessing of temporal pleasures and spiritual empowerment.
Benefits of the Rudra homa
- Protection from external forces
- Resolve relationship issues
- Create cordial atmospheres at work and home
- Clarity in thoughts and deeds
- Get rid of negativity
- Overcome debts
- Performed to removes fear of death.
- Helps in overcoming illness and previous birth karma.
- It gives good health and prosperity.
- Helps to attain success in life.