Benefits of Mrityunjaya Homa
- Overcome the fear of death.
- Gives long life by removing doshas due to karma.
- Gives moksha from the cycle of birth and death.
- Best remedy for people suffering from Kala Sarpa yoga.
Facts about Lord Shiva
- Consort: Parvati
- Children: Ganesha, Karthikeya
- Flower: Vivla
- Food: Baang, milk with saffron,
- Weapons: Trishul
- Festival: Maha Shivaratri
- Vehicle: Nandi
Lord Shiva, the supreme deity is the destroyer and transformer of the evil. He symbolizes with a serpent around his neck, a crescent, the third eye on his forehead, Ganga flowing over from his matted hair, Trishul and a damaru in each hand. Surrender oneself to Lord Shiva and experience the Godliness in all aspects of life.