Benefits of Prathyangira Devi Homa/ Yagna
- Removes negative energy.
- Overcome effects of black magic and evil eyes.
- The best remedy for one who is under tremendous depression due to odd reasons.
Facts about Goddess Prathyangira Devi
- Consort: Bairava
- Food: Paanakam, Urud dhal vada, Sesame Ladoo, Red banana, Dates, Pomegranate
- Weapons: Trishul, Damaru, Kapala, rope
- Vehicle: Lion
- Colors: Deep red, purple, yellow, black
Goddess Prathyangira Devi emerged from the wing of Lord Sarabeshwara, who is an avatar of Lord Shiva to calm down the enraging Lord Narashima. Two rishis namely Angiras and Prathiyangira meditated and discovered a moola mantra for Devi and the Goddess gave them the privilege of being named after the Rishis. She symbolizes with a lion face and a human body. One who worships her with immense belief gets immense blessings and an immediate relief from black magic and negativity in one’s life.