Benefits of performing Sri Suktha Homa
- Stabilizes financial conditions
- Overcomes debts and poverty
- Increase in prosperity and gives peace of mind
- Gives solution to financial misery
- Gives abundance of growth in Business
Facts about Mahalakshmi
- Consort: Vishnu
- Food: Kheer
- Flowers: Lotus
- Vehicle: Elephant, Owl
- Festivals: Diwali, Lakshmi Pooja, Mahalaksmi Vrata, Navratri.
Goddess Lakshmi, consort of Lord Vishnu is often symbolized with four arms representing the four goals of life, Dharma (search of morality), Artha (search of wealth), Kama (search of love) and Moksha (search of liberation). She is mostly seated or stood over a lotus along with holding two lotuses in her arms symbolizing liberation and self-realization. She is mostly seen with two Elephants and an Owl where Elephants represents strength, abundance, courage, magnanimity and Owl symbolizing observation with patience during darkness of life. In some representation, wealth flows from her hand or a pot representing material and spiritual wealth.