Benefits of Chandi Homa/ Yagna
- The person is blessed with immense happiness by removing all sufferings.
- Removes effects of evil eyes, doshas, curses.
- Harmful effects of planetary positions in one’s horoscope are nullified.
- Gives cures from major illness
- Overcomes fear of death
- Gives abundance in life
- Gives enriching results in career
- Removes negative influences and induces positivity within
Facts about Goddess Chandi
- Consort: Lord Shiva
- Food: Rice kheer or Payasam
- Flower: Red Hibiscus
- Weapons: Conch, Discuss, Lotus, Sword, Bow & Arrow, Trishul, Mace, Thunderbolt, Snake & Flame.
- Vehicle: Lion
- Festival: Navaratri
Chandi or Chandika symbolizes the ultimate Shakti or the power of Brahman. The chapters in Markandeya Purana narrates three tales of Goddess Chandi destroying the negative forces of Kaithabha, Madhu, Shumba, Mahishasura and Nishumbha. Goddess Chandi is associated with nice lettered mantra known as Navarna Mantra. She resides in the Sahasrara chakra of the Kundalini. Meditating her focusing on you Sahasrara chakra gives immense blessings of Goddess Chandi.