Today’s lifestyle and food habits have changed the lifespan of individuals and we are prone to many new diseases. At AstroBhava.com we have hand-picked rituals that could not only save you from day to day diseases but also help in increasing your lifespan. Selected rituals that are prescribed in the Vedas have been hand-picked by our team which could help you in recovering from health ailments and also protect you from further diseases.
Benefits of performing Divine Royal Health Rituals:
• Gives long life by removing doshas due to karma
• A person is blessed with immense happiness by removing all sufferings
• Best performed for one who is facing a long time health ailment
• Clears unknown obstacles one faces in their health conditions
At AstroBhava, we strive to give solutions with long lasting and permanent effects of one’s karma. The Divine Royalty Rituals are formed in a way which will act as a combination of Homa/ Yagna, Pooja, Special Rituals, Dhan (offering) to various Deities related to a particular problem or any of the life solution below. Performing these rituals is a way of understanding the prospective karma of your charts which will lead the change in your destiny.
All these rituals start with live astrology consulting to analyse various position of different planets in your natal chart.
NOTE: All the mentioned Rituals are specially performed individually on your Birth Star day and not as a group Ritual/Homa
DIVINE ROYALTY FINANCE RITUALS
RITUALS PERFORMED TO DEITIES
DIVINE ROYALTY HEALTH RITUALS
- Live Astrology consulting with our Astrologers. (Refer to the packages)
- Dhanvanthiri Homa/Yagna, performed to Lord Dhanvanthiri who cures all types of diseases or illness that one undergoes during their lifetime.
- Mrityunjaya Homa/ Yagna, is performed to Lord Shiva to get relived from any serious illness and gives victory over death.
- Mridhu Sanjeevani Homa/ Yagna, performed to Lord Shiva
- Ayush Suktham, performed to Lord Ayur Devata, for anyone who is suffering from a longtime ailment
- Arukampul Homa/Yagna, performed to Lord Ganesha using Dhurva grass.
- Dhanvanthiri Pushpanjali, a ritual performed to Lord Dhanvanthiri
- Mrityunjaya Pushpanjali, is performed to Lord Shiva with Thirumaduram, a sweet recipe prepared using Banana.
- Pournami Pooja, a ritual performed on Full moon day for balance in health.
- Tantric Chaya Dhanam, a ritual performed to remove laziness and restlessness.
- Dwadasha Jaladhara Pooja, a ritual performed using Kumbam, where the water composition will be used for Abishegam to Lord Shiva.
- Dhega Muttu, a ritual performed by smashing coconuts to get rid of health issues.
- 1 Tantric Vastra Dhan, an offering made to one Priest.
- Yantra: Mrityunjaya yantra