- Invocation of Lord Ganapathi,
- Pooja to Lord Ganapathi,
- Offering Neivedhiyam to Lord Ganapathi,
- Invocation of the Navagrahas,
- Pooja to the Navagrahas,
- Kalasa Avahana (Initiation),
- Abisheka (Hydration Ceremony) to respective Deities,
- Peeda Sthabana of respective Deities,
- Offering Neivedhiyam to respective Deities,
- Sahasranamavali Pooja and Pushpanjali to the respective Deities,
- Sankalpa with Name, Nakshatra and Rasi along with your Prayers
Karya Siddhi Pooja
$ 20.02 – $ 660.02-31%
Karya Siddhi Pooja, is performed to Goddess Parvathi Devi, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Durga. Karya means work and siddhi means achievement or fulfilment. Performing this ritual will give overall success.
Benefits of Karya Siddhi Pooja
- The best remedy to overcome any kind of difficulties
- To overcome financial hurdles
- To remove any kind of obstruction in life
- Gives wisdom and prosperity
- Maintain good health
- To Attract Everybody around
Who can perform this Pooja?
- Anyone facing obstruction in work
- Entrepreneurs, to grow in multiple scales
- Entrepreneurs and Employees who want to attract Clients, Vendors, Customers
- Anyone facing constant failures in any aspect of life.
- Anyone to prosper in career
1 Day Pooja
Pooja will be performed for 1 day in a special energy vortex with your Name, Nakshatra and Raasi to the respective Deity
11 Day Pooja
Pooja will be performed continuously for 11 days in a special energy vortex with your Name, Nakshatra and Raasi to the Deity each day on relatively greater results.
21 Day Pooja
Pooja will be performed continuously for 21 days in a special energy vortex with your Name, Nakshatra and Raasi to the Deity each day on relatively beneficial results.
48 Day Pooja
Pooja will be performed continuously for 48 days in a special vortex with your Name, Nakshatra and Raasi to the Deity on each day for permanent long-lasting results.
What will you get in a 1 day, 11 days, 21 days Pooja?
The Sacred Grey Ash Powder, Kum-Kum (Red Vermillion Powder) and Sandal Wood Powder from the Pooja blessed in the ritual. You can keep it in the meditation altar and duly apply it on the forehead as and when required to invoke the divine blessings of the deity.
What you get in a 48 Day Pooja?
A special copper plate etched with the special Mantra of the deity worshipped which will be energized in the 48 day Pooja ritual and the energies will be locked inside a silver amulet along with the Copper Plate. This silver amulet acts as a Sacred Sound Infused Talisman which will give you a lifelong enhanced benefit thereby protecting you from all negative influences when worn around the neck or waist.
This Energized Copper Plate inside the Silver Amulet shall be sent along with the Sacred Grey Ash Powder, Kum-Kum (Red Vermillion Powder) and Sandal Wood Powder from the Pooja blessed in the ritual. You can keep it in the meditation altar and duly apply it on the forehead as and when required to invoke the divine blessings of the deity.
This Prasad will be sent to you for FREE from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India thru’ Indian Postal Services, wherever you are in the world. Since it is shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, for International deliveries kindly allow 2 to 4 weeks and for Domestic Deliveries kindly allow 1 to 2 weeks.
What is a Yantra
A Yantra is an astronomical diagram mainly used to control, curb, bind and influence the energies on an individual. One has to offer prayers to energised yantras, by doing so they emit positive vibrations and slowly all negative vibrations of the place will get eliminated. Yantras are made of copper with respective geometric patterns.
Energising the Yantra
The Yantra writing requires 3 days of preparation as follows:
- On the first day, geometric figures are drawn on the yantra, it will be dipped overnight in Panchakavya, this process is called Jala Pradishta(Energising with water).
- The second day, Prana Pradishta(Energizing though breath) is done, the Priest who writes the yantra gives his breath to the Yantra through Pranayama practices.
- The third day, Jeeva Pradishta(Energizing with soul) is done, the Priest who writes the yantra gives life to the Yantra through chanting the Moola mantra, Beeja Mantra and Gayathri mantra of the respective deity for 108 times along with flowers, fruits, neivedhyam (prasad).
How will I get the Information of the Pooja?
Once you share the details, it will take 24 to 48 hours for us to finalise the auspicious date and time and the same will be emailed to you.
Where are the Pooja’s Conducted?
All Pooja’s are conducted inside AstroBhava’s Tantric temple located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu and Palakkad, Kerala
Will I be able to witness the Pooja’s?
Since, all these temples are Tantric temples we cannot LIVE telecast the Ritual
Will I be able to get a photograph or Video recording of the Pooja?
Since, all these temples are Tantric temples, we cannot photograph or video graph any rituals inside the temples and hence, it cannot be shared
What is the duration of the Pooja?
The total duration of the Pooja will be 1+ hours
What if I want to witness the Pooja’s conducted inside your temples on all days?
You are most welcome to visit our Tantric Temples in person, it is open for all devotees, notify our Customer Support team about your arrival and we will be happy to host you everyday
Will I get Prasad shipped to me after the Pooja?
Yes, we ship all Prasad on completion of Pooja for 11 day, 21 day and 48 day pooja.
Will I get Energised Yantra / Talisman with the Pooja?
Yes, if you choose a 48 day Pooja, a Yantra will be energised continuously for 48 days in the Pooja and the energies will be locked inside a Silver Amulet along with the Yantra and will be shipped to you.
Do you charge any money for Shipment?
No, the cost what you see is the final and the Shipment is FREE Worldwide!